Monday, May 9, 2011

Weekly Goals

source


I thought to help keep myself on track a little better, I'd make a list of weekly goals. I'm usually pretty good about obtaining short term goals, so we'll wee how this goes. Its important not to overwhelm myself, but if I can stick to a few general ideas, then I think it'll be a success.

The goals this week are (drumroll please!):
  • Complete week 5 of c25k 
  • Get in at least one session of weights at the gym
  • Eat salad for dinner every night
  • Walk home from work every night
  • Use my brand new Polar ft4 during each workout
  • Track my food intake
I just realized my schedule is going to be a little off than usual because the film festival is starting to warm up again, and I'll be programming for a second year. The meetings start this week, and pretty soon I'll be knee deep in documentaries. I'm going to have to create a fabulous new workout program I can do while watching all these documentaries. I can't be sitting around all summer! I'm going to Hawaii in September!

source


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...