Monday, April 11, 2011

Friend Makin' Monday

I saw this little meme on All the Weigh, a blog I started following recently and decided to participate, because... why not?  

FMM: Everyday Things

1) What is your favorite part of an average day? 
  I really enjoy my walks around the block to get me out of my office and give me a chance to decompress. Sitting at my desk for 8 hours a day really gets tedious after a while.

2) Is there one food that you eat every single day? 
  Water. Okay, thats not food. There are several different foods I could eat all day everyday, such as avocados, cashews and chocolate milk. I don't however because they inhibit my ability to eat mindfully.

3) Are you an early bird, or do you prefer to sleep in late? 
  I'm kind of in between. I prefer waking up early and having an early start, but I don't actually like it. If I sleep in I feel as though my whole day is gone.

4) Share one thing that you're looking forward to doing this week.
  Hmm... I'm looking forward to redoing w2 of c25k with my new breathing techniques to see if it makes it any easier. I was searching through my blog last night and realized I never advanced beyond week 2, so I'd love to be able to accomplish that.

5) What's for dinner this evening? 
  Chili! I made it last night and haven't had a chance to actually it yet! I did taste it yesterday however, and it was delectable. A post for that, coming soon!

I hope you all have a good week!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...