Monday, April 11, 2011

My Blog

I changed the header and color scheme of my blog tonight, and I must say I think it looks quite pretty. I love the brown and pink and cream color scheme. Its my favorite. My room is that scheme too.

I also updated my "about me page" (the link  can be found just below my header) with links that update new readers about my varied journey thus far. It was very interesting to me to see how many times I "started over" this last year. I think I never counted it as starting over before that implies giving up. I never gave up, I just gave in. Or maybe I didn't report as much progress as I should have. But mostly I think I just had a really hard year, and every step backward taught me something new about myself. Lessons I am now taking with me and truly learning from. I went to the gym 5 days this week. It was all I could do to keep myself from working out today,. I'm addicted to the endorphin rush.Though I will be honest, I haven't weighed myself the last couple of days. I'm just so happy to be out of the 300's!

I also think a lack of some blogging is due to twittering. its a lot easier to write about small successes as they happen then sit down and write a whole post about it.

Today I made banana bread and chili. Its actually chilling' in my crock pot because I haven't had time to let it do anything other than cook. I was going to share my pictures of making chili with you, but my phone hasn't uploaded the picture yet.

I think I found some good pointers for controlling my breathing while running, so I'm going to put those into effect this week repeating w2 of c25k, and see if I will be ready to run 3 minutes next week. Cross your fingers!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...