Friday, September 17, 2010

My Aunt Died This Morning

In May, when I restated the purpose of this blog, I mentioned I was waiting for a couple of things to happen. I was waiitng for my grandpa and my aunt to die.

Both of these have happened now. I'm not quite as torn up about my aunt, but it did take a whole day for my grandpa's death to full hit me, so we'll see.

I know I'm not the only one who experiences loved ones passing. I think I've been very lucky in that most the people I've known that have died, had good long lives first. Not all, but most. But it always hurts way more, it always effects me way deeper than I thought it could, and I always feel completely alone in my loss. Like no one could understand my pain. If you've lost loved ones, I'm sure you know what I mean. Sorry's and well wishes from anyone just... don't help. Imagining they're in a better place is of little comfort. Words of comfort are without meaning, and no one could ever say the thing you're waiting to hear, which is this; this a joke, no one is dying and no one is dead, because we live forever.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...