Friday, May 28, 2010

Twitter- I Has One

Someone in the comments suggested that I get a twitter. I am not new to the twittering world either, but I thought it would be nice to have that instant kind of feedback, plus I can link it to my blog, and everything just seems like a good idea at this point. So I got one. You can follow me at the link below, above or by clicking here. 

Breakfast this morning, was alittle awkward. I was very sad indeed to realize this would be my last bowl of kashi cereal... until I buy another box. I'm not sure when I'll have a chance to go to the grocery, but hopefully it'll be soon.

I had a terrible night (as previously mentioned) and when I woke up, I was still stressed about being mad. My feelings tend to linger when they have no right to. I don't know what to do about that. Perhaps I should stop supressing everything, because I detest any kind of conflict for any reason. Will ponder and get back you on this.

I was feeling groggy, and desperately wanted a mocha and a pastry, as its been two weeks without one. I almost convinced myself that one wouldn't harm me, but then I remembered it was Hot Dog Friday, and I have plans to attend a going away party this evening. There is a very good chance I won't get tonight's post up before tomorrow, because I just don't know what tonight will bring. (I guess we'll find out!) ( didn't finish the soda, and I didn't eat the chips) Instead, I bought a muffin and a sugar free Rockstar, which is making my heart beat erratically now. Ick.

The going away party is consisting of Sex and the City 2, followed by dinner at Red Robin. I'm glad most chain restaurants have "healthy" menus nowadays. Hopefully I'll be smart enough to order something from it. But again, only time will tell.

1 comments:

karen said... [Reply to comment]

WOO-HOOOOOOOOOO! A comment box popped up!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...