Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Looking back on Yesterday

...  I noticed something that I wrote, and I don't think that I mean to. Or that I didn't mean it the way it came out. I said, "no to grapes, cantaloupe, and carrots," and ate a brownie instead.

What would be a more accurate statement is, I said no to, "grapes, cantaloupe, carrots, cookies, potato chips, granola bars, dark chocolate, mashed potatoes, white rice with cheese, quesadillas, pop tarts, cashews, cheese-its, tortilla chips, Oreo Cakesters, peanut butter sandwich crackers, and frozen pizza, ice cream, macaroni and cheese, and still, more soda." and then ate a brownie. Perhaps the brownie was not the smartest choice, or the healthiest. But I stopped after I had it because it was what I really wanted.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...