Monday, May 17, 2010

Breakfast

Today for breakfast I had some strawberries, peach yogurt, and honey bunches of oats with strawberries and plain soy milk.

 The strawberries, I bought almost two weeks ago, so they're starting to go bad. But right now, they're super juicy, if a little tart.

The peach yogurt wasn't as good as I remember it being. perhaps its because I bought the store brand, or perhaps its because I don't like yogurt. Who knows. I guess I wanted fruit on the bottom instead of already mixed in.

The cereal was delish. Sweet and crunchy, just how I like it. Soy milk always throws me off a little- its not my perferred taste. But I have stopped drinking regular milk on account of I can't get it out of my mind that cow milk is supposed to fatten up baby cows. I feel gross when I drink regular milk, so I've started avoiding it.  Back to the soy milk: while its not m perferred taste, I do enjoy the variety it brings to my breakfast. It reminds me with every bite that I'm just eating until I'm done eating.

I have a very odd relationship with food that I'd like to explore further during this blog.  The feelings of competition it evokes, the normalcy it creates, and the way it makes me choose it over most other options.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...