Friday, June 17, 2011

TGIF

lI am super excited that it is Friday, and I have a three day weekend. While I don't have much in the way of plans, what I DO have is a new attempt to get back on track. Solstice is a pretty big deal up in Alaska, as some parts of it actually have a full 24 hours of daylight, so I'm hoping to enjoy some of those festivities tomorrow. I think Anchorage pans out at about 20 hours of light or so, but it never actually gets "dark" those other four hours. More of a twilight blue sky. It has definitely made sleeping the last couple of weeks nearly impossible. Sunday I'm hoping to talk one of my friends with a car in to going to the Whittier Tunnel for the March of Dimes walk. The March of Dimes is having a Fun Walk through the tunnel, and with Whittier being on the other side, I just have to go. Its beautiful there.

Next week I'm going to start it off by renewing my early gym experiences and challenging myself to go even earlier than I used to so I can spend more time there. Hopefully I'll also be able to convince my supervisor that I need to change my Monday schedule to come in later so I can go to the gym in the morning. What I've learned about myself these last two weeks is: If I don't do it first thing in the morning, its not going to happen. In that, I am a product of my Mother.

I have less than 90 days before I go to Hawaii. A lot can happen in three months, and I intend to make the most of it.
My goals for the next three months:
  • Be more proactive at tracking my food, and trying to stay within a calorie budget being accountable about it.
  • Work myself up to two-a-days because I really want to be the kind of person who does two-a-days.
  • FINISH C25k training, and rock it!
  • Remain uninjured
  • Stop eating out, thus saving ALL of my money since that's ALL I spend my money on these days.
  • Feel Awesome.


1 comments:

safire said... [Reply to comment]

Love Hawaii! 90 Days is just far enough to make a huge difference but close enough to remind you it's coming up :)

Good luck with everything and enjoy your 3 day weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...