Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Roommate Drama

This weekend I moved in a new roommate, who we'll call Saruman. Saruman has just left a very difficult roommate situation, one that she'll claim she was the victim of the landlord at every turn.

I'm not so convinced of that, especially now.

Anyway, because she hid herself away yesterday, I had to miss my trip to the gym so I could talk to her about the situation. I would just like to take this moment to say, I am so glad I have got the sweat bug. If not for the sweat bug, I would be so tense and angry about Saruman and her bullshit, and things might not have turned out quite as pleasantly as they did... for now.

After she left for work, I put in the Sculpt and Tone Zumba DVD, and danced all my frustration out. Am I still frustrated? Yes. Am I better able to handle it then say... 6 months ago? Absolutely.

Sweating it good. I'm glad I do it. That is all.

5 comments:

safire said... [Reply to comment]

I hate bad roommate situations. The only roommate I'm still friends with after living with her is my sister LMAO in college. That and my current boyfriend ...it's always very risky rooming with a friend though. Hope it clears up! Great job using exercise to release your frustration!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

ugh, i had a terrible roommate my freshman year of college. good for your for addressing the situation head on and for dealing with your stress so well! go you! :)

S.T. said... [Reply to comment]

Good job dealing with it and not avoiding it! Confrontation sucks! I hope she gets her shiznit (did I just say that?) together ASAp before you have to... Pop a cap in her ass? Love you, good job being awesome today!!

Lily Fluffbottom said... [Reply to comment]

Mama T: Thanks! I think everything is going to be fine. She spoke with the landlord and seems to have calmed down. She finally paid her rent, so I'm happy about that.

Safire, sarahlearns: thanks! I took care of it, and things happened. Now back to my regularly scheduled gym program! ;)

captcha: hifying

JinxyPinxy said... [Reply to comment]

Well done on dealing with it - I was too much of a wimp to deal with roommate issues freshman year of college, and it ended up totally destroying my friendship with the girl :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...