Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Jack Sh*t's Meme

Cause you know, hopping on the bandwagon is cool, kids!

Achilles heel: In my foot.

Battle cry: Avocado Avocado!

Casket size: The ocean. (creamated and thrown into, you see)

Deformity: I'm perfect. Fuck you.

Embarrassing nickname: Jolly Green Giant. Don't ask why.

Fish I’d most like to be if I were somehow, for some reason, forced to be turned into a fish:
Humuhumunukunukuapua'a, Yeah bitch!

Getaway route: Back away slowly, then run like hell!

Hillbilly name (click here):
Betty Rose Rambler

Inanimate object I most resemble: A statue?

“Jack”, Favorite blogger named: I don't understand the question.

Knot I have most trouble untying: Celtic knots.

Last lesson learned: I'm fucking awesome.

Middle letter of middle name:
Trick question. My online persona has no middle name.

Nearest Chinese restaurant:
Mongolian BBQ

Oldest person I know:
My great aunt Shirley. She's 82.

Pancakes, Favorite topping for:
Syrup. Occasionally I like to keep things classic.

Quality I wish I had more of:
Patience.

Rap artist I’d most like to chillax with:
Snoop Dogg.

Salad dressing I despise most:
The red kind without raspberries.

TV show I wish would disappear forever:
Everything that is considered Reality Television. Its junk media and destroying our culture. But more on that later.

Underwear, Favorite kind/color:
I just bought these lace trimmed grey with white polka dot panties. Super cute.

Vice that I wish I could do away with:
Being unadulteratedly mean to those who may or may not deserve it, without feeling guilty later.

Website that I check first every day:
Slog.

Xerox, Funniest thing I’ve copied on:
Remember when chain letters were sent through the mail? Yeah. Back when I was like, 5.

“Yes,” Dumbest thing to which I’ve answered:
Hey little girl, wanna see something? Come here!

Zombie, Favorite “brain” dish if I ever became a: Haha. Just got that these were in alphebetical order. As for my favorite dish? Brain Tartar.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...