Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Enter Witty Title Here

Yesterday I woke up, and tried to Zumba, but I just wasn't feeling it. After 20 minutes I stopped, made breakfast and then got ready for work. Its really frustrating that I just can't seem to wake up early enough to get a good workout in with time left to shower and get ready for the day. I was hoping once the sun started coming up at 8 it would make a difference, but so far, no such luck. While waiting for the bus a moose crossed my path. It kind of terrified me because they're big and kick sideways. (That last part may or may not be true.)

My work day was relatively unimpressive. The best part about it was participating in Fitblog. I'm so lucky that I'm able to do that during work. It makes the last couple hours of my day just fly by. Afterwards, I kept thinking about my terribly unexciting Zumba workout. I decided when I got home, I would try it again.

Man, I impressed myself last night. I did the whole cardio party (minus the jumping bits, but I was doing other active stuff during those bits). Its impressive because I started at 9pm, and I never workout at night. I think I've decided to start, at least for the next few days before my roommate gets here.

Did I mention I'm getting a new roommate and my house will no longer be my own? We'll see what kind of wrench that throws in my plans. I'm hoping not much of one. I mean to say, I'm going to try my damnest to make sure that it doesn't. I'm going to Hawaii this fall, and I need to be able to MOVE.

Anyway, today I feel awesome and I can't wait to go home and do it again!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...