Thursday, February 3, 2011

Todays word is: Optimism

Ice lynx
 I'm so glad the sun is coming back. I want to tackle everything. I'm starting to stay up later and later because I have so much energy at night now. It makes waking up in the morning quite difficult. You know what makes waking up easy? Exercise. Today I didn't sweat as much as say, the last two days and I was kind of disappointed.

My life is on the verge of its next major transition. There is a very good possibility that in 24 hours I will be a kitty owner. At the end of March I will have a new roommate. I'm so hoping she will want to go on long walks and eventual runs with me. I know my new coworker might be talked into it.

Feburary 19th I will be gathering in downtown Anchorage to walk 1 mile for the united way. I'm very excited, as it will probably be quite snowy, and I still haven't quite reconciled cold snowy weather and phsyical activity. If you'd like to learn more, you can visit the widget over here ------->

My view from lunch last weekend @uaa
I'm so pleased with life right now. Everything seems to make sense, puzzle pieces aren't being forced into places they don't belong. Excitement is just brimming at all the edges of my consciousness. I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm losing weight again, the same 10 lbs I lost three times last year. This time though, I'm confident its going to gain a lot more company. As they say, If not now, then when? If not you, then who?


 

1 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

That's awesome! Stay positive and you will reach your goals!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...