Monday, January 31, 2011

Food log 1/31/11

Breakfast

Chonga bagel skinny mocha

Lunch
spinach swiss tomato and kalamata olives on multigrain bread- delish. 20 oz cherry coke.

Dinner
Breakfast cookie banana santa fe rice and beans by eating right.

Monday I was so tired. Two people in my office are sick right now, and I'm kinda worried I'm gonna be next. Monday night I went home, and watched an episode of Heavy. I was actually kind of impressed, I like the flow of the show. I felt so bad watching the show and just sitting there, that I started stretching, which led me into some free style yoga. I even did 20 push ups on my knees.

And then something happened. I found a second, third and fourth wind at 9pm (all at the same time!), and couldn't get myself to settle down until well after 2am. I don't know if this is something I should complain/worry about because well, who doesn't want an extra burst of energy just before the day ends? I guess I wish I just handled it better. I was really confused and didn't know what to do, so I did a little bit of everything but didn't really do much of anything.

Oh well. Tuesday is a new day.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...