Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Fabulous

Today, everything is fabulous. I just bought my plane ticket to go visit my mom in Portland in August. I even bought a return ticket, so yay! I went on a three mile walk this morning, which was completed in just under 1 hour! I think I had about 7 minutes to spare. Super proud of myself.


And now, I'm just trying to think of something to write. I had a 7 pound weight fluctuation from yesterday to today. I am doing great only eating when I'm hungry. I actually am having a hard time deciding if I'm hungry right now or not. I don't have any other food to eat, and I feel like I could eat an entire elephant and still be hungry by the end of it. Perhaps I'm lacking a certain vitamin or nutrient of some sort, and I'm hungry for that specifically. I only wish I knew what it was so I didn't eat everything while trying to find out.

You know what sucks? Having all these great ideas for blog posts, and then not writing them out because I don't want to overwhelm myself.  Because now I have all this time, and nothing to say. Life is grand.

1 comments:

Tishia said... [Reply to comment]

Awesome to hear that you just bought your plane ticket to go visit your mom in August! Congrats on the 3 mile walk! That's great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...