Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hit a Roadblock

I haven't eaten when I wanted, or what I wanted since I got to work because I don't want to take pictures of my food in front of my co-workers. I have a very open office, and there is no good way to take pictures unless everyone is gone.

No one leaves until 5 pm.

This isn't to say that I haven't eaten, or been able to take the pictures... just that I'm delaying the gratification of eating until no one is around. I don't want to be sneaky about my food. I've been sneaky about my eating behaviors in the past, but the past is dead and today is new, so I just want to eat what I want to eat, when I want to eat it without feeling guilty about it. I understand, accept and realize that in this light, its probably not in my or anyone else's best interest. I guess what I mean to say is, eating isn't something I can avoid without consequences.

Lesson learned today: If I'm going to pack my lunch, the pictures need to be taken before I leave the house!

Also, I know I need to be patient with myself. This is all new, and its not going to change over night. Disclosure: I had a Bahama Mama Fruit Punch Slush Puppy. It was not all that. Mama did not taste like she had been vacationing recently. It was 12 ounces and I regretted every single sip, even though I finished it.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...