Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What the hell is California thinkings, for realz?

Private Schools are Allowed to Expel students that "seem" gay in California. Because their court said so. What. The. Fuck.

I read news like this all the time, I hear stories like this from all sorts of people, and yet, every time I do, I wonder how it could be possible. I wonder how we've come so far, and then there is still this massive gap in basic human rights that keeps slapping me in the face.

I get that these kids paid a butt load of money to attend this school. But I would think that this school, or any school would be doing all they can to keep their students as opposed to expelling them, regardless of the schools basic beliefs. Education should not be for sale, should not be withheld and should not be under duress or with conditions.

This is bullshit.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...