Thursday, July 7, 2011

Vegan Month day 3

Every single morning I wake up and crave food, I instantly start chanting internally "I'm vegan now, I'm vegan now, vegan vegan vegan. No dairy, no eggs, no meat, no *gulp* cheese. No animal by products. Must be aware. Be aware. I'm vegan now, I'm vegan now." 

Not going to lie, its kind of been a struggle. I keep asking myself, "Okay, I can't eat that, what do I eat?" And come up with blanks.

Luckily there is this amazing website called finding-vegan.com which is like a RSS feed of vegan recipes online, in picture form. It is simply the most amazing website I've stumbled upon (quite literally- I love stumbleupon.com!) since icanhazcheezburger.com.

Iz ok..  we're Veeganz.

Lunch is Thai Kitchen: Thai Peanut Rice Noodles and sauce. I hope it tides me over til tonight. I'm making cornfritters for dinner/tomorrows breakfast.

I usually buy coffee and a pastry on fridays as my "reward" for making it through the week, and for making it to work so early (its the only day I work 9-5). Until I become more comfortable in my veganism, all bets are off, so no more coffee shop stops for me.

Tomorrow night I'm going to figure out what to do with my tempeh for dinner.           

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...