Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Run For Good 5k

website

 The last race I completed was the Alaska Run for Women Five Miler... I think. Either way, I wasn't really planning on doing one the month of July... that is until I saw Groupon offering half off registration costs. The only thing that really bothers me about this is: I really want to register online but it won't accept either of the numbers issued on the Groupon Coupon (ha! it rhymes... I wonder if they did that on purpose) and it makes me nervous to do same day race registration. But that's what the Groupon Coupon tells me to do, so that's what I'll do. I guess.

I figure doing this 5k will be a good thing to see where I'm at, if I've improved any, or if I need to start working out harder. I've been kind of slacking the last two weeks, not going to lie. I've made some serious improvements in my ability to run outside... I just don't do it enough. Whats enough, anyway? Maybe I'm just psyching myself out.




*The Groupon Link is a referral code for me. I apparently receives monies if people buy through that link. I can't imagine a world where that happens.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...