Thursday, June 9, 2011

The way it always goes

Whenever there is a change in my routine, all other things fall to the wayside to make sure I can take care of the most immediate need. This week, food and exercise have fallen to the wayside to make way for my changed work schedule. This week and next, I'm working 9-5 every day, instead of twice a week, the three days in the middle being 12-8.

This week has also been very stressful in that the main duties of my supervisor have been passed along to me. Luckily this week is almost over, the 5mile walk for for women is this Saturday, and I haven't done a thing to prepare.

Hopefully next week I'll be able to get myself to the gym after work at least three times, and continue my c25k training that has been paused for nearly a month now. I miss it. I miss it a lot.


I'm just feeling so much stress lately. Sometimes it seems unwarranted. Now that I write about it, I wonder if its because I haven't gotten enough sweating in.

1 comments:

wannabe former fatgirl said... [Reply to comment]

when things change in my routine change I swear I feel my head explode. Things get crazy and then before I know it, it's the next week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...