Tuesday, May 31, 2011

June Goals and May Round Up

Mt. Susitna, 2011
So, to recap the spectacle that was the month of May:

I got a new roommate and almost immediately, drama ensued. I had all sorts of plans for Mother's Day, which were intercepted by my friend, but made for a significantly more enjoyable weekend. After spending literally months convincing myself I didn't want to attend one of my best friend's wedding, I finally made the decision, and to be honest, it was such a beautiful event. I'm so glad I went. While I was in Ohio, the Blogger Apocalypse happened and my Anniversary post kind of got passed over. I lost 30 lbs in a year, eating whatever I wanted. Ideally, I would have lost more, but the important thing to remember is, after actively gaining weight for nearly 10 years, I have finally made a huge commitment with evidential proof that my health is precious and I'm finally putting it up as a priority. I wrapped the month up with a nice long walk; 9.5 miles to be exact.



AKRFW, 2010
This month, I've got two races lined up, the Skinny Raven Twilight 12k which is THIS friday, right after work. The Alaska Run for Women is the next Saturday. I might end up banditing that one... I keep trying to register, and they keep not registering me. Its very frustrating. On three seperate occasions, they have not charged me a single time, and well... fine, AKRFW. Don't take my money. I will still go. I will always go as long as I'm in this state.

As for the rest of the month, my goals are centered around progressing with c25k. I think I kinda chickened out. It doesn't seem right that I should be running at any pace at the weight I'm currently at. I lost my balls, and now I gotta get them back.  I also need to do a better job of tracking my food. I think for this week I'm going to take pictures of all my meals. Starting Wednesday, and going through til the 11th because the holiday has totally screwed me up. Oops.

Hope everyone's June is as awesome as they hope it to be!

Current weight: 290.1

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...