Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Food Log 1/25/11

Breakfast
Half kashi go lean crunch half special k red berries plus 1 cup almond milk.

Filling and delicious. Don't really care for plain almond milk. I'll keep trying it though. Bought this Silk brand this time.

Lunch
20 oz. Mt. dew 1 serving easy mac


Not particularly pleased, but my cupboards are running out of prepackaged food and I just haven't had time to cook, but I'm hoping to create a menu for next week and see how that goes. Try to control my portions a little better.

Dinner
Two pork purses with sauce, 5 oz. short rib on a bed of curry sauce covered polenta, about 1.5 oz peanut butter pie with oreo crust and chocolate ganashe. 2 16 oz cokes. A handful of cashews.

I don't think I have to tell you how delicious it all was. Because it was. Every bite was mouth watering. I ate every single bite. And while my stomach whined about it later, I figured it was okay because I'll probably never eat dinner there again. (totes expensive)

Now, lunch on the other hand....

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...