Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Food Blog

Accountability. It only happens if you allow it to happen. Not posting here, means I don't have to account for what I've eaten. Its so weird how its so easy to ignore that, to forget that.


Breakfast consisted of a turkey bacon croissant. Guess how I justify that? It has protein. I could have chosen the white chocolate cherry croissant instead. (Or you know, not have eaten either, and chosen something different all together... perhaps the bran muffin?) I also had a 16 oz. Raspberry mocha. Yum.

I snacked on about 4 pieces of fudge. My mom sent me about 2 pounds of fudge, and about a dozen popcorn balls for Christmas. What a sweetie, right? (Sarcasm is optional.)

Lunch started around 2:30, and was bought at the restaurant next door. I purchased a cheese burger, fries, and a 20 oz. coke. I didn't eat all the fries, but I ate the hell out of that cheeseburger. It was delicious.

My kitchen looks like a war zone, but I'll bet as soon as I'm done cleaning it, I'll want to cook something for dinner.  Thus the vicious cycle of having a dirty kitchen continues.

One good thing to mention, though I'm not really sure what it says about me, I am only eating when I'm hungry. I stop eating when I'm full. I make sure to check in with myself. I may be eating terribly, but I'm doing my best to manage the quantity.

Hm. Writing this out is more difficult than I remember it being.

ETA: For dinner, I ate two cups of rice-a-roni fried rice with chicken that I cooked, three chocolate chip cookies, 2 popcorn balls, and one large glass of milk. 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...