Friday, November 19, 2010

I think its penomia, but its probably just the flu

I has a sick. I didn't work yesterday or the day before. I stayed at home, slept, got some homework in, and Zumba'd. Even though I couldn't breathe, I got some dancing in. It was fun. I couldn't help myself. I will probably go home today Zumba, and spend the rest of the day sleeping.

I haven't had much of an appetite lately because of my sick. Its weird, but it always freaks me out when I'm not hungry when I think I should be. I never know quite what to do- should I eat because I haven't eaten all day? Or should I not eat because I'm not hungry, regardless that I haven't eaten all day? I ended up not eating for most of the day, then having my entire days worth of calories for dinner. Not that I've been counting calories, or anything.

So far today I've had a bottle of water, and about 1/3 of a 16 oz. raspberry mocha. If I finish the mocha, it'll be a miracle. Not that I particularly need the empty calories, but again, I can't go all day not eating anything, right?

My life has taken me in some bold directions this year. I'm hoping next year will be even more exciting and epic than this one. More importantly, I don't want to be at the same place last year that I was this year. I mean, I don't want to be around 300 pounds in May. /random

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...